Q1-07 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9

Friday 7 November 2008

sian's rough evaluation

In my media product I used conventions of a real media product as I used suspense and mystery in my thriller which are used in real thriller films we also set are opening scene in a forest, because it is typical of a horror and it chilling. Our thriller film represents teenagers as that who is in our film typical teenagers. I think the media institution that would distribute are film would be television, as it is similar to what would be television drama. The audience for are film would be teenagers and adults as I feel it would appeal to both, we used quick images and modern technology that I feel would appeal to teenager, however also adults would enjoy it aswell. To attract then we used short, quick images and modern technology, this is so it would be interesting and keep are audience attracted. I have learnt how to use a computer better and also the video camera. I also didn’t know how to use garageband or final, whereas I do now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Q1-07 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9